How do you get rid of skin discoloration on bum area? - skin discoloration treatment
I'm not sure .. I think the discoloration of the skin or stretch marks, but it gives me more sense Fading
Laser please others.
How do you get rid of skin discoloration on bum area? - skin discoloration treatment
I'm not sure .. I think the discoloration of the skin or stretch marks, but it gives me more sense Fading
Laser please others.
4 comments:
You can not. Lotions do not work.
You can not. Lotions do not work.
with stretch marks, there is nothing you can do. I went to my dermatologist for the same thing, and he told me there is nothing there that got rid of stretch marks. would be a laser surgery to take away, but produces nothing good. You can try with cocoa butter, though. I've heard that if you use it for a while longer, the skin begins to cool down a bit.
You can raw shea butter.
Post a Comment