Sunday, January 24, 2010

Left Handed Microwave What Happens To Pizza Left 12 Days In The Frige?

What happens to pizza left 12 days in the frige? - left handed microwave

Yesterday I ate a pizza made me sick old woman, 4 slices of hand-rearing, Chicken Pizza from Pizza Hut. I was dehydrated and used microwaves to soften. Until then, I have always in the original package in my fridge. At the time I ate, I see no visible signs of mold or rot. I'm curious what has happened, has to eat the pizza at this time nothing too healthy. Why?

6 comments:

grace M said...

I think it is because the cheese was spoiled. Although you will not notice. HAV than ever French fries from McDonald's into a glass and left it there .... always liked! I suppose you get all the treatments in the diet. Alos the chicken could have gone wrong.,

timetoch... said...

LOL I have no idea. Perhaps it was in the fridge JUS TOOO LONG.

timetoch... said...

LOL I have no idea. Perhaps it was in the fridge JUS TOOO LONG.

Vicky H said...

Think about it makes me sick, I believe that the bacterium is no help. I would not eat anything in the refrigerator, which has mainly

rocker_g... said...

Hmm ... im sure that the chicken and the bread was all that happened to your stomach. Depends. Raw chicken should not be used if you have been in the fridge for more than 24 hours. Cooked chicken (whatever the degree of preparation), you should not eat for 48 hours in the refrigerator. And if you are surprised that all cooked food discarded if it has cooked and cooled no more than 4 hours. This is a golden rule is quite normal that most fast-food restaurants, schools, nursing homes and similar institutions to employment.
And probably couldnt see, but the crust is formed .. or perhaps some bacteria or something!

califbln... said...

left more than 12 days is the problem, were rejected after 2 or 3 days should be.

Post a Comment