Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glide Threader Floss Do You Wash A Threader Floss In Between Uses?

Do you wash a threader floss in between uses? - glide threader floss

I have just the threader .. I am a little confused.
It usually takes a large piece of dental floss, and cut the line that you just use every time you insert the floss between the teeth, because I do not floss bacteria to the next meeting. (= Period of dental floss when the floss between the teeth)

Son of the threader (http://www.amazon.com/Glide-Threader-Flo ... is \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, - it) is much smaller.
so the surprise if you use it to wash and reuse it again and throw it away after a period of dental floss?

thats what Ive done, but I want to know if that's what you do. Given no indication that I do not know what to do.

3 comments:

Nazmus said...

Yes, I think, to wash and reuse them ...

At least that's what I do!

: D

CarpetCa... said...

The fact that, "says one-time use" in the package, not reuse.

Some dental floss are designed for multiple use, it means not to be seem.

CarpetCa... said...

The fact that, "says one-time use" in the package, not reuse.

Some dental floss are designed for multiple use, it means not to be seem.

Post a Comment