Monday, January 4, 2010

Red Halter Neck Dress What Colour Shoes Go With A Red Dress?

What colour shoes go with a red dress? - red halter neck dress

The dress is knee length, halter neck, a line, and I went to a restaurant. It is too cold for sandals and I'm running out of ideas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yellow and blue are great with red! All primary colors look good together. Do black shoes or red.

Defy Gravity With Me Please (: said...

I'm no expert, but if you wear a black belt, then black could wear heels.

Defy Gravity With Me Please (: said...

I'm no expert, but if you wear a black belt, then black could wear heels.

missy lou70 said...

hmmmmm ... Red idk!

Linda said...

Black heels or boots. If the soil is also good clothes. I stick with heels or boots, as well as the opportunity to meet.

Make sure to match shoes and clothing. You can change the color match, but you have to match the style.

{taylor} said...

Red flats
=]

Post a Comment