Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Problems With Harddrive Recorders Has Anyone Else Had Problems With Connecting An Xbox To A Monitor Via D-Sub Connection?

Has anyone else had problems with connecting an Xbox to a monitor Via D-Sub connection? - problems with harddrive recorders

I bought a monitor and an HDMI D-Sub and the message on the screen told me just to check the connection signal. The monitor is an LG Flatron W2243S. Everywhere I looked on the internet and saw that people had a good job on the Xbox D-SUB and I wonder if I am not only an option, or if there is a simple solution to my problem.
Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried changing channels to 4, HDMI 1, 2, or AUX 1,2,3 or video? Any number of questions could be here, or D-sub connector can be connected to bad and not properly installed connections.

Post a Comment