Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pocket Bike Sale Singapore What Will Make My Pocket Bike Fastest?

What will make my pocket bike fastest? - pocket bike sale singapore

I had a cat in the eye Hello 49cc bike and 17 high, and I was still a hell of a lot of fun last nite oround sold to a friend cuz the bike is being offered for sale to buy, so seld to 500, and I'm the same brand new 200 = D lol so in askikng how much it will help my bike faster than you might Exhuast?

8 comments:

Bob A said...

It is a question in the motorcycle section. With 17 years of age should be on a real motorcycle, not a toy.

James G said...

Now you do not wait until 1100dollars U Got, and buy a 110cc Pitbike better than I did, so funny and not burn. that's the only thing that will really make ur bike faster is not the engine exaust IOF and agents can go faster than a bike poket not so

sno f said...

Leave it in the trunk. You do not burn much of a friend, her boyfriend.
then bite you in the ass.

My adversaries cry like hoes said...

Check out this stuff man, 4-stroke upgrade sounds good, and I do not know if it would work, but they go-kart turbo kits that do the work for you

bplem said...

Pee on the seat before you start, it will help.

bebe said...

Nitros oxide kit.

blah13 said...

different gears

edward w said...

Everyone gives Bob a thumb to the top here!

Post a Comment