Friday, January 15, 2010

International Sim Card Where Can I Get An International Sim Card?

Where can I get an international sim card? - international sim card

I am studying in Berlin and I need to get a SIM card from Germany to put on my phone.

I know that I am, but you do not want before I go.

Are there any reliable websites where I can have one or no place here in the U.S. that you sell?

Thank you very much, any help appreciated

2 comments:

troopsho... said...

There's this guy with a radio talk show named Howard Clark, speaking generally about money and special and everything, save what to do. He owned a travel agency in Atlanta to drive as far from the tip-sample. On its Web site recommends a SIM GoSim.com. I think they are abroad, but have a 1-800 number and a U.S. website.

-----------------
Meanwhile, Clark has unlocked a world cell phone he bought on eBay. It is equipped with a SIM card, which was equipped GoSIM.com save lots of money.
-----------------

I think you need an unlocked iPhone, but do not know exactly what that means. The following link shows a group of listeners added comments, such as.

Enjoy Germany!

troopsho... said...

There's this guy with a radio talk show named Howard Clark, speaking generally about money and special and everything, save what to do. He owned a travel agency in Atlanta to drive as far from the tip-sample. On its Web site recommends a SIM GoSim.com. I think they are abroad, but have a 1-800 number and a U.S. website.

-----------------
Meanwhile, Clark has unlocked a world cell phone he bought on eBay. It is equipped with a SIM card, which was equipped GoSIM.com save lots of money.
-----------------

I think you need an unlocked iPhone, but do not know exactly what that means. The following link shows a group of listeners added comments, such as.

Enjoy Germany!

Post a Comment