I hate my parents. what do I do? - i hate my breasts
I am fourteen years old and do not come with my parents.This not a normal teenager Faze we have different opinions about things and it makes me cry always. I really want to live alone, but can not. What should I do?
9 comments:
we have the same situation, while still a teenager, I can not wait to leave home and have my own life, just wait until you get older, you''ll Get What You Want
UR parents want NO PROBLEMS U.
Why would harm their children?
, You are breaking or damaging the cell Phene?
Try talking about something like THRY.
It develops an understanding and free PARENTS AND THE LOVE OF RECEIVING.
Sorry caps. I wanted to draw the attention of the Uruguay Round.
I think u are not yet old enough to live on their own
You should also hear his words for the parents
Sometimes when you make mistakes, can not courageous enough to resist
bur not always
Only the parents that they are endowed by God with the power to assess "Get Down" is not what they say about you. It bothers you to learn something that they are not capable of understanding right now. Once in the society, forming a relationship with her partner, then the same thing may be to do their own children.
be thankful for what you have. No one can hate Tehiri parents, do you feel as though at this point, not hate, but if they are abusive and press.
do not cry out loud. fight for their rights. I know you are brothers, there for you because you help a lot. , A teenage girl living in a life like that is your hard. not give up.
be thankful for what you have. No one can hate Tehiri parents, do you feel as though at this point, not hate, but if they are abusive and press.
I do not know
You need to broaden their understanding. if the reason for what they want is for your own benefit, so they like a child. However, if there are reasonable and the result is bad, then teach them the law and understand it. living alone is the stupidest idea.
Post a Comment