Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dreadlock Extensions Is There A Way To Add Dreadlock Extensions To The TIP OF YOUR HAIR?

Is there a way to add dreadlock extensions to the TIP OF YOUR HAIR? - dreadlock extensions

I would like to extend my dreadlocks. You are now on the back of my neck. I want to be very long.

I do not use the method in which the extension is to have the root / top of the hair. If your roots grow and extensor movements that need constantly to accomplish that task.

I would like to add something to the top of my hair. Is there a method?

Please write me back man!

1 comment:

407713 said...

From what I understand, there is no way to promote the ends of the hair to lock.

You can undo the locks and these extensions in the middle of the locks. Then, if you can not say big locks that extensions

Post a Comment