Friday, February 12, 2010

Reviews Gynecologist In Houston Pap Smear Advice... I'm Really Scared!?

Pap Smear Advice... I'm really scared!? - reviews gynecologist in houston

I had a pap smear before, no problem if I am in the other insurance. I just Medicaid and go to my GP a few weeks ago decided to include a pelvic exam because I missed 4 hours. In any case, it is extremely painful and was hard and I remember crying myself and cry. Well, he recommended me to a gynecologist for his comments came in google. It looks good and the people he complained in the rough. And off to the nearest second gynecologist, is to accept the Medicaid well. I need help, how to prepare, what can I do that it's easier for me? I feel traumatized by the last time: (
Thanks in advance

3 comments:

pdddd said...

Tell the doctor that his last one was very nervous and uncomfortable and ask if you can be as smooth as possible with you
ensure that they understand, if not maybe u shuld consider whether more changes in the

Tinkerbell Princess said...

Well first of all, sorry. These doctors, they should consider facilitating, not raw. I'd never have one because "I am still a teenager. But I mean could they lose their jobs in May, they have hurt you! The only advice that can really give is just go to the doctor and his last medicine was to rough to say, and you can just add. Sorry, I have tried to help!

bailey said...

Right? I thought only women were heard Pap smear for women to do! This is not acceptable and must be informed, it should have a chain you cry! Do not be discouraged, you idiot! Remember, a woman next time ask questions and share your experiance past.

Post a Comment