Thursday, February 11, 2010

Black Male Perm How Do I Keep My Hair Straight After A Perm?

How do i keep my hair straight after a perm? - black male perm

As a black man who just had a perm, I unfolded about 3 / 4 inch afro like a little emo hair, but I use a comb to keep it hot right?

1 comment:

Joss said...

Yes, you use a hot comb only if you want to burn everything. Use a plank in place. My advice is to decide that the next time you, a chemical process to your hair that have done the research first, so you know how to take care of them. In the case of relaxing chemicals are so harsh and loud, as he might be soon in the next week, if you know what you are doing. And, you should not be an iron, if you know what you can do because you always burn your hair with heat, too. Search YouTube for some tutorials Hair Iron relaxed.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com
http://www.longhaircareforum.com

Post a Comment