Why buy a Mini Cooper w/ manual transmission? - mini cooper manual
By no means automatic with shift paddles? I repeat ALMOST .. Not quite the same! Please help! I really want a mini!
Why buy a Mini Cooper w/ manual transmission? - mini cooper manual
By no means automatic with shift paddles? I repeat ALMOST .. Not quite the same! Please help! I really want a mini!
4 comments:
Perhaps some people think that the stick even more fun to drive, but I want a good machine. And I'm also interested.
N is not the same. Shifter is just a toy and nothing more than a regular automatic transmission lever move () in M mode on most BMWs. The only trick of toy sales. You want a car club, because so far the only major problem with the Mini is the automatic transmission. BMW has tried to solve the problem, but its origins to the ugly head again. Stick is the best ..
It is "almost" the same. The TA does not have a torque converter, which means that they are not really in control of the engine power to the drivetrain, because you're always connected. Just because you can choose the team does not mean that this is not the same as a TM.
Opt for the manual. It is much more fun to drive. The Automatic is boring and rudder, while fun to be quickly forgotten in the first.
Post a Comment