Thursday, February 4, 2010

Male Scrotum Foto Male Grooming Question: How To Shave Hair Around Testicles/Scrotum?

Male Grooming Question: How to Shave Hair Around Testicles/Scrotum? - male scrotum foto

This question is only for men. It seems a little hard to do, but I'm sure some people here have asked how to do better. I have my hair growing around my testicles and scrotum, it's an especially annoying patch of hair between the scrotum and anus. Now, how to cut hair, shave without the risk of downtime? I know that I regularly use razors to shave my shame, but it is easier to control, because the skin is difficult and can see directly into the skin. However, making the skin of the testicles / scrotum is rare, because it is a kind of soft and hard shaving really - how can I do it without cutting the danger? Use an electric razor / shaving? Selling razors speciifc enables a smooth shave without the risk of cutting? All specific technical, lotions, powders used for? What place does aligned in a mirror, etc.? Thank you.

7 comments:

djjoecru... said...

When I shave, I use regular soap and hot water, I take my time and I use the Gillette Sensor razor ....... we need to slow, but it is not difficult .... Use a mirror if need be ..... Good luck;)

Anna L said...

Well, I kno I'm a girl, but in a pharmacy looking for Veet, Nair, shaving then looks you see on the jersey cream and then a look to see if they could be small shaver

Searcher said...

put a mirror on the ground to improve the visibility

use all the razor blades, double or triple that is not susceptible to clogging

Pull and stretch the scrotum, as necessary, to the area is already as flat as possible shaved.

there's really nothing to it, once it becomes a little practice. And once the hair is cut much easier to maintain.

cenaunde... said...

I like to shave and I think that we go for Veet 3 minutes or so, just get the plastic handle that releases of scrap iron and. In addition to enlarge the penis that

did s said...

Use a razor and shaving cream to shave with care.

pinkyism... said...

CAREFULLY

or get waxed

pinkyism... said...

CAREFULLY

or get waxed

Post a Comment