Thursday, February 18, 2010

Index Of / Pantyhose / Jpg Do You Think It Would Be Weird To Wear These Heels In The Winter If It's Not Cold?

Do you think it would be weird to wear these heels in the winter if it's not cold? - index of / pantyhose / jpg

I have some very, as you see:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=437100&CategoryID=39096&LinkType=PDPZ1

And I thought about using a black dress like this (but a little more, no neck, zip, just a regular V-) extract:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLnjF2JpiTA69S5t1ZMwQ2NhQT5_Yj0dvZbjXbJSEO5VUw4YWDiTWcISl13QG6bB-lOfu4pLLEOjkvgD74NHyNupVqV4Ym29gDqdmkEUrfqn50i3dbaOZ83eecXo_lApMlptKeIpH9X0Y/s400/ALAIA+WOOL+RIBBED+LONG+SLEEVE+MINI+DRESS+IWTH+ZIP+FRONT+COLLAR+C+80S+MARKED+SIZE+ LARGE . jpg.jpg

But it's cold outside, but not frozen, and if not, then I'm going to school naked, with her black dress and heels, pantyhose. Also, I thought maybe I could have a pair of boots to school and change into heels when it comes to bear if 's too cold to move things. What do you think? Is that funny?

1 comment:

holly said...

It would be nice .. definitatley always benefit from good weather, when it comes to fashion!

Post a Comment