What do women think about a guy doing brazilian waxing? - how to brazilian waxing uncensored
Brazilian waxing is a guy to make it more attractive to women in general? Consider someone who is very hairy and live in a hot and humid, they are all out can be alleviated and hygienic. But, again, not the women?
4 comments:
Absolutely go for the Brazilian wax! This makes things much more fun if you know what I mean. Sure, it hurts a little, but the payoff is much better. My friend and I got all of three weeks or less. Go to the most complete offer and get the legs and waxing. Well, if it had good legs. It is my opinion that all girls will agree, but I say go for it!
I think it is clear that the way to go!
Really makes no difference, but I suspect that the individual settings.
I live in a hot and humid and the hair I have, I'm on his head and eyebrows!
I think they have to be very hairy.
Why not try to get laser hair removal too? It is durable and less painful.
Sometimes its nice when they have no chest hair. It stands to embrace hairy guys.
Okay, maybe not all the wax is a little strange, but less hair itself is good!
Post a Comment